RsExperience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vip

3 posters

Go down

Vip Empty Vip

Post by Chris Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Vip

What is Vip you may ask?
Well, as we all know fees to keep up a site are not free and we are currently trying to gather up enough money to upgrade to vBulletin anyone with any prior knowledge to making, and maintaining a forum may know it is not cheap and is well over the range of 200$.

Benefits
Benefits for Vips limited as with this forum hosts you can't set specific rights to groups therefore we are still trying to bypass this filter but for now you will be noticed as your name will be purple, and in the near future Vips will not have any ads, x4 the amount of messages you may recieve and/or send. You will also have a special forum to yourselves made specifically for the Vips of this site. For those who do not know, when we upgrade I will backup all the files so nothing will be lost, but you will see rather changes daily as I do not want the site to be down while I'm constructing I'll be doing minor improvements.

Donations
To donate money to become a Vip please message Chris, and understand all this money goes to improving the site, we will be setting up a progress chart to show how much money we've raised and how much is still needed to upgrade this site. My first goal as the owner of this site is to remove ads for all users as for now, buying a new domain, and buying more memory for me to host on.

The price of Vip is a minimum fee of 3$. Yes, that is right but you can feel free to donate more than that amount.

Any questions, comments, or concerns post below and I will try to answer all questions comments and concerns to the best of my knowledge.

Chris
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Vip Empty Re: Vip

Post by julie Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 am

alright chris i spent my money on battlescape and project-69 and i dont have enough sorry. Sad
julie
julie
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 am

I dont have no Money Sad
Jon
Jon
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 am

It's ok

Chris
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am

Dont worry i might be getting 20$+ ill be sure to donate around 10$.
Jon
Jon
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 am

yea i will be able too donate but idk when sorry Sad
julie
julie
Senior
Senior