RsExperience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Encounter With RuneScape

3 posters

Go down

First Encounter With RuneScape Empty First Encounter With RuneScape

Post by Chris Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Four Years That would have to be my first exploration into the wide world, about four or five years back; having proudly slain enough goblins to amass a vast fortune of one hundred and fifteen coins, and in the process reached combat level 8, I resolved that I was done with Lumbridge, and that it was time to explore that vast lands that lay in wait.

Previously, I'd only explored the First Encounter With RuneScape O0pgl4 goblin-infested wilds east of Lumbridge: I would have gone further eastward, but I came to a gate guarded by First Encounter With RuneScape 2eg5emqsoldiers who required that I pay 10 (10!) coins to pass. I wasn't a fool enough to let myself be scammed by those orange and purple-wearing brigands, so I'd turned my gaze northward. Unfortunately, this, too, had come to nothing, since the northern road was guarded by a pen of ferocious, First Encounter With RuneScape 2drdwndhigh-level cows; one nearly sent me back to Lumbridge.
My forays into the southern swamp had met a similar fate.

But in any case, as I said, I was now level 8, and could match a First Encounter With RuneScape 2drdwndcow in combat. While my prowess had become great, I still wasn't fool enough to waste 10 coins on a toll or to venture into the dark grips of the swamp...so northward it was.

Now, tales had reached my ears of a terrible, desolate land to the north, where wrathful monsters lurked and where players could do battle: the First Encounter With RuneScape Oic705Wilderness. Obviously, a mighty hero like me would have little trouble in this place, and could probably make an enormous fortune - a friend of mine had made a foray within, and found coins *lying on the ground*.
So I packed my wooden shield, strapped on my bronze shortsword, and, coin purse in hand, set off northward along the road.

But, as I would find out, dangers were ahead.

I had been traveling only a minute or two when the first warning signs came: wandering around me was a farmer...a *level 10* farmer. Perhaps I should have turned back then...but it was clear that I was near the Wilderness now, so I plowed on.
Then horror struck. I came to a crossroads, and guarding it was a goblin.

At first I was cocky: I'd slain many goblins before. But what a shock it was when I looked at its Combat Level...and saw a red 12.
Well, it was clear I was in the Wilderness now, and I had overestimated myself. But with those vicious First Encounter With RuneScape 20p32f4farmers guarding the road back south, retreat wasn't an option - I ran northward, hoping I could find safety. I found anything but.

Unimaginable terrors awaited me; first, a bear of mythic power - level 20-something - and a unicorn only slightly less powerful, at level 15.
Luckily, neither attacked me, but soon the forest ended and I came to a gateway - guarded over by a First Encounter With RuneScape 2nlrfhvgiant rat.
Terribly wounded by my fight with the goblin, I endured only a single hit before realizing I was no match for this epic foe. I fled straight west, under the shadow of a grim, dark wall - it seemed there were some buildings beyond, but they were probably inhabited by more monsters.

So I continued west...and then I saw it. A circle of black monoliths, presided over by a horde of black-cloaked sorcerers - one of which turned towards me.

The last thing I saw was a flash of light, and a bolt of dark energy...and I woke up back in Lumbridge, battered, bruised, and humbled.
I knew now that there were enemies out there beyond my wildest imaginings.
I would never venture into the Wilderness again.

Chris
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

First Encounter With RuneScape Empty Re: First Encounter With RuneScape

Post by Jon Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 am

Good story Smile
Jon
Jon
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down